Convenience Function Plugins
Nice to haves that make life easier.
- Git Flow
- Git extensions to provide high-level repository operations for Vincent Driessen's branching model.
- Safely store secrets in Git/Mercurial/Subversion
- Git Open
- Type git open to open the repo website (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket) in your browser
- Git Extra Commands
- A collection of git utilities and useful extra git scripts
- Zsh Async
- Because your terminal should be able to perform tasks asynchronously without external tools!
- Tumult is a collection of macOS-specific functions and scripts for your shell environment. It is packaged as a ZSH plugin, but can be used in bash/fish as well.
- Zsh Functional
- Higher order functions for zsh
- Calc Plugin for Zsh
- zsh calculator - with support for basic math
- Git It On
- Quickly navigate GitHub from the command line.
- Zsh Abbrev Alias
- This zsh plugin provides functionality similar to Vim's abbreviation expansion.
- Zsh Hist
- Edit your Zsh history from the command line.
- Pretty Time Zsh
- Convert seconds to a human readable string: `165392` → `1d 21h 56m 32s`
- Zsh Lazyload
- zsh plugin for lazy load commands and speed up start up time of zsh
- q implements vim like macro registers in your bash and zsh shell!
- Listbox element for bash and zsh